Hot House Colour

I took myself off to West Dean Gardens to cheer myself up after Frisco’s passing. I always make for their fabulous greenhouses they always have wonderful things to look at.  This greenhouse has a beautiful cherry tree in bloom

 

Greenhouse Cherry Blossom1-small

Greenhouse Cherry Blossom5-small

In the tropical greenhouse I found the most perfect Coleus I’ve ever seen

Perfect red Coleus-small

Deep red Sedum rosettes

Sedum-small

Weird orange flower

Orange flower-small

An espalier Fuchsia!!

Espalier Fuchsia2-small

Espalier Fuchsia1-small

 

Grape Hyacinths

Grape Hyacinth-small

And of course I found the resident pussycat!! We had a good ten minutes of chin tickling and ear scratching!

West Dean Black Cat4-small

 

Some little lambs with their mums Look at the waggling tail of the little lamb towards the end! They are a bit far away so you might need a magnifying glass!

Lambs at West Dean Gardens, West Sussex

Sláinte

Linda xx

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. We are so in need of flowers here. Sweet resident cat. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo's are fabulous. Love the pink tree.

    ReplyDelete

Comments appreciated, but they will be moderated xx