Foxy Feed

Some slightly better news than the last post I wrote. Twinkle an adorable Tabby  who has spent a long tme at PAWS Animal Sanctuary has finally found a new home. A couple came by this morning and fell in love with her.
Twinkle

She’s going to a home with a huge garden and a lot of love!
Below is a video I shot of a new little Fox cub who has just found his way to my door and the cats’ leftovers! He is so gorgeous, I love watching him trotting around and sizing up this new world of his. If you watch the video, please ignore soundtrack in background, I’m watching re-runs of 24. Jack Bauer and I are up to Season 5 now.
Beautiful Fox Cub in the Garden
Gully the Herring Gull is taking food from me now at very close range – we’re up to about 2 feet away now. Honestly I swear there is a queue of wildlife at my door every afternoon! My neighbours opposite me love watching all the different creatures turning up for their tea.

Gully2

And this is a skinny little adult fox which I’m trying to fatten up. There is a large dog Fox that comes round as well and if they both turn up at the same time he won’t let the little one feed.

Skinny Fox2

Craftwise I’ve been busy sewing, but I’ve taken time out to crochet this little cutie.
Crochet Duckling3

The pattern was free from DenDennis Amigurumist It doesn’t take much yarn and it’s quick to make. The head and body are made as one which is great as there is no fiddling about trying to sew a flopping head on!
A short post this time as I have to get back to Jack!

Slàinte Mhath xxx

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Twinkle has found a new home.
    Stories like this make me feel like there is still some good left in the world today.
    Love seeing your crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Comments appreciated, but they will be moderated xx