Bumps in the Road

Surgery this Monday morning! I have to be at the hospital at the ungodly hour of 7.30am. I will probably need the help of 6 alarm clocks.
I was driving yesterday and noticed this…….

Bumps

I seem to be alert for all things boob shaped at the moment! Anyway my mind was very keen to change the sign to this……………….

One bump
Can’t help it, it is my warped sense of humour. I am also very tempted to stick a post it note to my boob before going into theatre. I was thinking something along the lines “Not suitable for rehoming”. That would sort of go along with my animal saving. I am sure it would give the team a good laugh. I wonder if you get scanned for post it notes on the body prior to leaving the ward.

I read the patient info sheet they give you and it says that you normally walk down to theatre. I keep thinking of that scene from the first Hobbit film where Bilbo Baggins bursts out of his front door clutching his contract with the Dwarves and shouting “I’m going on an adventure!” I wonder if I can recreate that with a quick jog down the corridor waving my patient notes.  Probably best not, I could end up recovering in the Psychiatric ward.

I do worry for my 14 year old cat Poppy who for all her life has been making it her mission to paddy paw my left boob into submission. Can you teach a 14 year old cat new tits?

Thank you Manchester Lass and Kate for your lovely comments, they were very much appreciated xxx


SlĂ inte Mhath xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, What a great outlook and sense of humour you have:) Sending big hugs, special thoughts and prayers. I love to light a candle in my kitchen so on Monday night I will chose a special one for you♥ I will be thinking of you. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments appreciated, but they will be moderated xx